Chobani is made deep in the rolling hills of Central New York and Idaho, where the brand’s expert team produces only the thickest, creamiest yogurt made with only natural ingredients. But at Chobani, the secret isn’t an ingredient. It’s a passion and love for what they do…and a man who goes by the name of Mustafa.
Mustafa Dogan is Chobani’s Master Yogurt Maker. He’s a dairy artisan armed with years of yogurt making experience and he custom blends special yogurt cultures just for Chobani. They add these cultures to wholesome milk to make yogurt. But Chobani doesn’t stop there. They strain their yogurt, which is why it’s so thick, creamy, a good source of protein and filled with health benefits:
• Provides two times more protein per serving than regular yogurt.
• Made with only natural ingredients
• Has five live & active cultures, and three probiotics.
• Packed with real fruit on the bottom.
• Provides a good source of bone-building calcium.
• Certified Kosher and Gluten-Free (All products except for Chobani Flip).
Chobani’s new Flips are authentic strained Greek yogurt paired with crunchy mix-ins to let you flip and create your perfect mix.
Chobani Flips Giveaway
One winner will receive a case of Chobani Flips
Sorry, this giveaway has ended.